- I finished the baby sweater for my nephew-to-be (T-1 month and counting!) and blocked it yesterday. The fronts and back are all different sizes. I have to rip a front and the back. After measuring, only one panel is the correct length. Had I even posted that I was knitting a baby sweater? Or that my sister is expecting?
- I've been on Ravelry for over a month. I have pictures and stats and friends and everything. but I never posted it. I'm listed as Erika. (I can't resist being first-name-only when the opportunity arises. It is not, however, convenient for finding me as the HistoricStitcher.)
- I realized this week that I've never given you any justification for being the Historic Stitcher. I am planning some posts.
- I haven't yet figured out how to answer comments since Blogger switched to the "new and improved" format. I'm contemplating Typepad.
- I'm making big honking posts over at the Wardrobe Refashion
- and totally neglecting to say anything about it
- I'm making huge changes in my life, getting rid of unnecessary possessions by the boxload, cleaning, eliminating clutter...and I'm not posting it. I have no excuses.
- I finished spinning a half pound of superwash wool into DK-weight 2-ply. No pictures. Did I even mention I was spinning it?
- I'm well into knitting Clapotis from handspun soysilk. Again - did I mention this?
- I have a huge, massive, research-intensive secret project going. I can't blog it. I can't share it outside the 2 others who know about it. It takes up a freaking huge amount of my time and creative energy. thanks, Beth and Kate, for getting me started on this! I can't stop it! It haunts my sleep!!!!
- My old and somewhat cranky cat was losing weight and crying pitifully. $600 later, and minus 5 infected teeth, he feels much better. My wallet feels a lot lighter, too.
- My mother retired. She lives 2 miles away. She's a triathlete. She may as well be next door - I see her daily now, and she calls me at least 3 times a day, more on the weekends. And I am completely and utterly unable to tell her "no".
Monday, August 13, 2007
I'm such a dork
Shall I prove it to you?
at 9:32 PM