Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pacifying

OK, so I don't have pictures of the Starmore yet. It's still blobs of black. So I will attempt to keep you entertained and not sending the Scottish Knitting Police to knock down my door and take away me away in Shetland wool cuffs (on second thought, that really doesn't sound so bad!)

I recently had an affair.

It was love at first sight, and I had to have it, had to do it. It was one of those things that just sweep over you, drown you in desire, and leave you wanting more. I know I'm not the first, and I probably won't be the last...

but I did it.


I knit a freakin' Noro two-row scarf.

And I loved every minute of it, and considered doing it again as soon as we were done.

But then I decided against it. Let's face it - there was something better in my future, something worth saving myself for...

I had a date with Jade Starmore.

2 comments:

Alwen said...

Mmmm, pretty!

It's amazing what we'll admit to on the internet, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You shameless thing you!! LOL!! It's gorgeous!!