Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Drive-Through


It's a quick one.  I've been swamped with stuff to do, house to clean, Cub Scout activities to attend, and fibers to play with.

- Still working on the never-ending torso sock.
- Boat came out of the water last Wednesday.
- I didn't meet my self-imposed deadline.
- I started another sweater.
- It's not one of the two I've been lusting to spin and knit (Jade Starmore patterns, both of them)
- I haven't finished the "summer socks" I needed for this summer.
- It was below freezing when I left the house this morning.
- Which kind of negates the need to summer socks.
- I signed up for NaNoWriMo.
- I don't have time for NaNoWriMo.
- I signed up anyway.
- I found the kitchen counter last night.
- Again.
- Why does the kitchen counter disappear under junk faster than any other surface in the house?
- I signed up for a home delivery service for organic produce (Door to Door Organics).
- It's delivering to work.
- First box came yesterday...fabulous!
- I have a headache again.
- Could be from sleeping like crap this week.
- They're banging on the roof again at work.
- Replacing the roof membrane.
- I expect another afternoon loaded with toluene vapors.
- And another migraine from it.
- My son's homework last night included dressing a pumpkin as St. Michael the Archangel.
- Yes, really.
- I'll post a pic soon.
- It's not even 10am and I'm hopped up on Halloween M&Ms and green tea.
- I think that's it for now.
- Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Alwen said...

My brother used to work for Door to Door in Colorado. He called our mom a lot to ask questions like "What can I do with avocados?"

Gloria Patre said...

I hear ya kiddo! It's just strange - summer disappeared and life seems to have slipped into fast forward!
Congrats on the new wheel! And let's face it - you got to go to Rhinebeck - you're one lucky duck!! LOL!! (Rhinebeck AND a new wheel - lucky? heck! You're spoiled!!) LOL!!)