Monday, November 29, 2010

I should have known it wouldn't last forever. Itt was too good to be true. She is 17, after all.

What was I thinking? A teenage girl in my house???

It started out, and she was all sweetness and light. A darling.

But there were signs...


Then she started hanging with a different crowd, dressing differently, and wearing too much makeup.And her clothing! My goodness!! My mother would have never let me out of the house like that! And I didn't let her, either! She changed clothes after leaving the house!! I shudder to think of it!


But now it's gone a little too far. I'm going to have to put a stop to this! My son should not have to feel like he needs to carry garlic and skewers around with him!

I miss working in theatre!

2 comments:

Maria Barker said...

I enjoyed this so much. You are very funny. Also, I am a hoarder, of everything, and I am not an organized or careful hoarder either. You have been inspiring me.

Unknown said...

LOL! Awesome!